The Journal of the Royal Medical Services (JRMS) is an open access journal
and it is the official publication for the Royal Medical Services of the
Jordanian Armed Forces.
The JRMS is a peer reviewed journal, published three times per year. Authors are
invited to submit for publication articles reporting original work in different
branches of surgery, medicine, dentistry and nursing. Review articles are
usually by invitation only.
The JRMS publishes Original Articles, Brief reports, Case Reports, Surgical
Techniques, Reviews, and Letters to the Editor. Papers are submitted to peer
review by members of the Editorial and Advisory Board and by other invited
- JRMS was established in the year 1994.
- Indexed at the Eastern Mediterranean Region Index Medicus (EMRIM)/WHO
- It has a deposit number No. at the Department of the National Library;
- In has ISSN International Centre (ISSNp 20788703. ISSNe 20788711)
- The Journal contains Scientific manuscripts from the different
subspecialties in Medicine by different Public and Private Health Sectors in
Jordan and from outside Jordan